Welcome to the UCLA Information Studies Student Governing Board!
The IS Student Governing Board is committed to facilitating communication between students and faculty in the Department of Information Studies at UCLA. Join us at our quarterly meetings to keep updated on departmental changes and events!
- Student Town Hall Meetings
- Second Years meet Wednesday, May 15th from 12:30pm-1:30pm in Room 121
- First Years meet Thursday, May 16th from 12:30pm-1:30pm in Room 111
- SGB 2012-2013 Officers
Updated officer list for 2012-2013
- Check Out Our Facebook Page
Become a fan of SGB on Facebook and stay updated on all the latest SGB events.
- Join an Information Studies Student Group
Get involved with professional organizations on campus. Participating in these groups is a great way to get a taste of what's going on in the profession, meet other IS students, and of course, have FUN!
- Annual Locker Lottery
At the beginning of each year, the Student Governing Board holds a lottery for the lockers in the student commons on the first floor of the GSE&IS building.
- How to request funding for your IS student group
Attention registered Information Studies Student Groups: Find out how to request funding for your group events.