|Back to Jobs Page|
|Company||Toledo Lucas County Public Library - Toledo, OH|
|Salary||$54,340 - $73,448/year|
|1. Advanced knowledge of digitization systems, standards, and technology.
2. Working knowledge of emerging standards in digital collection management systems, including the use of CONTENTdm digital collections management software and Content Management System software.
3. Familiarity with copyright as it relates to digitization of cultural heritage materials.
4. Advanced knowledge of library/archival metadata standards and practices.
1. Masterís degree in Library/Information Science or related experience. Experience working in a library, archive, or cultural heritage organization.
2. Proven proficiency in project management and the ability to take ownership of a project within a complex administrative structure.
3. Experience handling delicate and rare/valuable special collection or archival materials. (preferred)
4. Experience in the field of digitization, including knowledge of best practices for imaging, analog to digital media conversion, metadata skills; ability to manage and maintain a digital collections repository.
5. Supervisory experience (preferred)